DF5011 Dust Feeder System
The DF5011 Dust Feeder System is designed specifically for automated air filter test systems used for product development and quality audit using ISO 5011 and SAE J725 gravimetric test methods.
The precision weigh scale and variable speed auger provide continuous closed loop control of the gravimetric feed rate. The system can operate stand-a-lone or be interfaced with existing test stand controls for automated start, stop and rate controls.
The dust feeder enclosure has a small footprint and includes castors making it easy to fit into your test lab.
Dust Feeder Specifications
- 2-120 g/min for ISO 12103-A2 (fine) & -A4 (course) test dust
- Feed range based on ISO 5011 required concentration of 1g/m3 for single stage filters and 2 g/m3 for multistage filters
- Other ranges are available- consult Emprise
- ISO 12103-A2 (fine) test dust, 900 kg/m3
- ISO 12103-A4 (course) test dust, 1200 kg/m3
User Interface Controls:
- Alphanumeric LCD touchscreen/keypad
- Discrete and RS232. Optional bus protocols available
- Extruded aluminum frame with clear polycarbonate enclosure
- 150w heat lamp
- Locking castors
- 35"w x 31"d x 78"h (890 x 785 x 1980mm)
- Electrical: 120 Vac, 3ph, 60 Hz, 15 Amps (optional international voltages available)
- Compressed Air: 20 SCFM at 90 psig (34 std m3/hr @ 620 kPa)
Download the DF5011 Dust Feeder System pdf brochure.
Consult Emprise for options or custom features. Turn-key installation and on-site training are available.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Emprise Corporation’s Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale apply.