5011 Series Air Filter Test Stand
The 5011 Series is a fully automated air filter test system designed for both product development and quality audit using gravimetric test methods.
The modular design allows for the equipment to be arranged to fit your particular facility. Options allow you to spec a system to meet your specific needs. Easy to use LabVIEW user interface combined with precise instruments provide efficient operation with highly accurate test results.
A typical system arrangement is shown with all equipment on a single floor. Multi-floor or multi-room arrangements allow the blower unit to be placed in adjacent room, outdoors or on the floor above or below reducing the space required in your test lab.
5011 Series Air Filter Test Stand Specifications
Air Flow Ranges:
|Model 5011-1000||75-1000 SCFM||127-1700 std m3/hr|
|Model 5011-2000||150-2000 SCFM||255-3400 std m3/hr|
Flow ranges are based on a maximum pressure drop of 50"H2O (12.5kPa) across the test filter
Other ranges are available - consult Emprise
- Single or multiple Laminar Flow Elements (LFE) with high accuracy pressure transducers
- Flow Measurement Accuracy: ±0.86% of reading over rated range
- Dual range high accuracy transducers measure differential across the test filter
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±0.15% of reading over rated range
- Self-contained, closed loop controlled, gravimetric helical auger type
- Media: ISO Fine, Medium and Coarse dust
- Range: 2-120 grams/min
- Self-contained, positive displacement, rotary lobe vacuum pump
- Variable speed motor for energy efficiency
- Remote mounting or optional sound enclosure available
User Interface Controls and Data Acquisition:
- A custom LabView application runs automated ISO 5011and SAE J726 test procedures
- Dell PC, LCD monitor and printer included
- Electrical: 480 Vac, 3ph, 60 Hz, 150 Amps (optional international voltages available)
- Compressed Air: 40 SCFM at 90 psig (68 std m3/hr @ 620 kPa)
Download the 5011 Series Air Filter Test Stand pdf brochure.
Consult Emprise for options or custom features. Turn-key installation and on-site training are available.